At Simpatic.us, we want you to be honest about some of your most intimate desires and, as your partner in building a better relationship, we take your privacy and security seriously.
Here are some of the things we’ve done to make sure your Simpatic.us experience is as safe and as private as possible:
- Simpatic.us uses SSL security to ensure all your interactions with us are safe.
- If you’d like, you can complete the Simpatic.us Intimate Interests Questionnaire using a fake name and free, anonymous e-mail address such as Gmail or Hushmail — but it needs to be a real address so we can send you your couple’s report.
- We use Stripe for our online payments. Stripe uses the most sophisticated, secure systems to process billions of dollars a month in online payments from businesses worldwide.
- The information obtained in the registration process, which requires a credit card or similar payment method, is housed on a different server than responses to the Simpatic.us Intimate Interests Questionnaire — meaning any security issues that could compromise your privacy would require the simultaneous breach of two different, secure servers.
- Your Simpitac.us membership/sign-up and any results you record on the Simpatic.us Intimate Interests Questionnaire expire after 30 days which means, on day 31, all your survey and membership information is erased from our records.